Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well, one more little May Report. :-)





Hello!  Over the last two days, just a little more work has been done.

The dirt area was scarified today, grass seed sown, straw added and the entire seeded areas were watered.
Don't we hope it rains tomorrow (Friday)??

How is this looking today?
I purchased some inexpensive (non-sturdy) shepherd's hooks today...
the only ones I could find in town!!
(Will swap out if I find better ones)
And added a couple of hanging plants.
A water receptacle under each pot will hold excess water,
meaning we can wait up to a week before watering - 
if it doesn't rain...




One of our clematis is blooming!


Stop by and enjoy!

What about planting a little something in that back corner?   Be thinking about it!  :-)

See you Wednesday, June 6 at my house!!  1:00 p.m.  Be there or be square! lol
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forgive me for adding the Word Verification. It's for blog-safety and my convenience (no spam!). :-)